Choose the area of care that you would like to tell us about (over the last year)?
- None - GP services Pharmacies Dentistry Mental health support Hospital care e.g. A&E, inpatient care, outpatient clinics Social care e.g. care homes, and home care Covid-19 test centre Other issue/service What type of appointment was it?
Please tell us about your experience (for example: What went well? What could have been better?)
If you'd rather be anonymous, avoid including things that can identify you.
How easy was it to access the help and support you needed?
- None - Very easy Easy Neither easy nor difficult Difficult Very difficult N/A
If you received care, how would you describe it?
- None - Very good Good Neither good nor bad Poor Very poor N/A
How did you feel about the further treatment, care or support that you were offered?
- None - Very satisfied Satisfied Neither satisfied nor dissatisfied Dissatisfied Very dissatisfied N/A Does your feedback apply to a specific service?
If yes, which specific service?
Demographics - By telling us more information about yourself, you will help us better understand how people's experiences may differ depending on their personal characteristics. However, if you do not wish to answer these questions you do not have to.
Please tell us which gender you identify with?
- None - Man Woman Non-binary Prefer to self-describe Prefer not to say
Is your gender different to the sex that you were assigned at birth?
Please tell us which sexual orientation you identify with?
- None - Asexual Bisexual Gay Heterosexual/ Straight Lesbian Pansexual Prefer not to say Other
Please tell us which age category you fall into?
- None - 13 to 15 16 to 17 18 to 24 25 to 49 50 to 64 65 to 79 80+ Prefer not to say
Please note that we cannot accept responses from anyone aged under 13 years.
Please tell us your ethnicity/ cultural background?
- None - African Arab - North African / Middle Eastern Bangladeshi Caribbean Chinese Indian Other Asian Background Other Black or Black British Background Other Ethnic Background Other Mixed Background Other White Background Pakistani Prefer not to say Roma White / Asian White / Black African White / Black Caribbean White British White Eastern European White Gypsy or Irish Travellers White Irish Other
Other ethnicity/ cultural background?
Do you consider yourself to be a carer?
Do you consider yourself to have a disability?
Do you consider yourself to have a long term health condition?